Current students applying for Post-Completion OPT should refer to the information and forms available here. The below forms are intended for students who have already been approved for OPT.
Students who are working on their first year of post-completion OPT are required to report updates to employment and address information. This information must always be up to date. The Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) has created a Portal for students to use to report these updates. Please login in to your portal account to report these changes.
- Report employment and physical address updates: https://sevp.ice.gov/opt
- Issues with your SEVP portal account?
- If you are unable to login to your SEVP account or are having trouble with reporting your employment updates, please contact the ISSO directly for guidance.
Note: If you are a former student and experiencing difficulty logging into the below iGlobal E-Forms, try clicking on the "TrueYou Identity Manager" button instead of University of Nebraska-Lincoln when prompted to login
- Request for I-20 with STEM Recommendation
- STEM OPT Validation Form (6, 12, 18, 24 Month Reporting)
- STEM OPT Employment Updates:
- Accreditation Verification
Instructions to complete the Form I-983