New Students: 

New international students are students who have been admitted to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln but have not yet started classes.

Transfer Students:

For immigration purposes, "Transfer" applies to students who come to UNL from another academic institution in the U.S. (college, university, ESL program, or high school).

Current Students:

Once you've enrolled in classes and have begun your formal study program, you'll be a Current Student. It's extremely important to maintain your immigration status until you graduate!

Former Students

Request Records

We keep your immigration documents on file for 7 years following completion of your program of study.