Students who have met the English proficiency and academic requirements to begin their degree program at UNL
- Fully admitted students can pursue a full degree course load
- TOEFL-70 total with writing subscore of 20
- IELTS-6.0 total with writing subscore of 5.5
* Conditional Admission: Students who have met academic requirements but who have yet to meet English Proficiency requirements
* Full Admission: Students who have met both academic and English Proficiency requirements
*Students suspected of submitting false English proficiency scores will be required to take the institutional English Placement Exam and may be subject to dismissal from the university.