What an IB Diploma means for you at NEBRASKA
Students with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma earn an
average of 25-28 University credits, including 3 hours of credit in
Philosophy for completing the Theory of Knowledge course
Once an IB student applies and is admitted to UNL, their IB Diploma may be worth a $50,000 scholarship (out-of-state students only).
Visit our website at honors.unl.edu.
Visit our website at raikes.unl.edu.
- Interdisciplinary (students with different majors) learning communities
(among others) E.N. Thompson International Scholars focusing on world
issues and Melvin W. Jones Scholars focusing on leadership, service and
- First-year students who share a common academic interest
- Take two or more classes together
- Live on the same residence hall floor
- Learn more at unl.edu/learncom
* Honors Program Textbook Scholarship: A limited number of textbook
scholarships in the amount of $250 per semester, fall and spring
semesters only, for up to 135 credit hours, four years, or the
completion of a bachelor's degree, whichever comes first.