We will begin to review your application as soon as we receive all official documents needed to complete your file. It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to complete the application review and we will notify you by mail of your admission status.
- Failure to disclose all institutions attended is a violation of the UNL student code of conduct and may lead to revocation of your admission status
- Information regarding application materials and admissions status can only be discussed with the applicant
- All application materials must be submitted or postmarked by the deadline for scholarship eligibility
- Paper applications are available by special request
- All documents become the property of UNL and will not be returned
Applications After Published Admissions Deadlines
If you apply after the published semester deadline you may still be eligible for admission.
Any application received after the published deadline will be placed on a wait-list. The admissions committee will prioritize the wait-list based upon candidates that meet UNL's assured admission requirements.
Find out more about University of Nebraska–Lincoln assured admission requirements.
Please note there is no guarantee of admission for wait-list applicants.